I think today went as well as we could have expected. Nathan had a pretty unsettled night. He was up often to go to the washroom and a couple of times just to say he wasn't feeling well. Today was also the first time that Shelley was not home the day after a major treatment. Nathan had to call her a couple times today just to let her know he missed her and that he wanted her at home. That made Shelley's day a little more unsettled as well.
I came home early today as I also was not feeling well and I thought Nathan and I could not feel well together. When I got home Justin had not napped either so we all headed up to our bedroom and laid down. The kids were watching a TV show (bribe to get them up there) while I tried to sleep. I woke up in a bit to both of boys sleeping so I shut off the TV and went back to sleep. Nathan didn't last much longer and so I got up after him - we had about an hour sleep. Justin stayed up there for another hour after us. He woke up crabby just as we were trying to get the boys to have supper. Nathan was telling me that he was feeling good enough to go to soccer tonight but then he turned around and said that he didn't feel good enough to eat. So, we compromised and Nathan didn't have supper and he was just going to watch soccer tonight.
Shelley headed to soccer with Nathan and Justin and I took Carter to his baseball practice. Shelley said that the watching did not last long and Nathan was a little more rammy than usual tonight while playing but that he did have fun. Carter really enjoyed his ball practice tonight and was in a great mood for the rest of the evening. All three boys went down fairly easy tonight, hopefully they all stay there all night!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment