Sunday, March 22, 2009

AIM Day 13 & 14

It was a pretty good weekend for our little family. I (Arron) went back to Carrot River to curl in the Men's Spiel while sisters Julianne and Lisa and mom came into Saskatoon to hang out with Shelley and the boys. I didn't bonspiel quite as hard as I usually do but it was a nice break. I was back by 11am on Sunday to take in Carter's hockey game as he was the goalie.

Friday night (early Sat morning), Nathan came into our room to ask his mother if she was lonely since I wasn't there and if she needed Nathan to sleep with her. Isn't he thoughtful? They all had a lot of fun on Saturday and even went out bowling.

Saturday night, trying to pre-empt the trips, Shelley offered the boys to sleep in our bed and they jumped at that offer. It was easier than getting woke up in the night by our nighttime travellers. Sunday, Auntie Lisa stayed home with Justin and Nathan and they did crafts and homework while everyone else went to watch Carter play hockey. He had a pretty good game and was in way better spirits than the last time he was goalie. The rest of the day was spent doing stuff around the house. The boys had a good day and went to bed really easy tonight.

This is supposed to be a week of building up Nathan's white blood cell counts. He was in pretty decent spirits today and I expect this to be a relatively tame week... but you know what always happens when I expect something...

No comments: