My day started off a little oddly as a little voice woke me from my sleep when I heard an "uh Dad, you're laying on one of your sons!" Evidently Nathan was in bed with us and I rolled over a little too far. At least he was polite about it! Today was my first day back to work and Nathan was a little sad when I went out the door. Shelley also had to run in to work today and I think that kept him a little on the emotional side today. When I got home we started butting heads for some reason and he left the room a little upset. He came back shortly though to tell me that he doesn't want to fight with me and that he just really really missed me today. That was nice to hear and quickly brought our head-butting to a close.
We had a pretty reasonable evening considering we had a couple of emotional little guys and they all went to bed really well. Here's hoping the rest of the week is more of the same to make Friday a little easier on Shelley and Nathan as Friday will be the first visit to the Cancer Center with only one parent.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment